Having pet insurance for your dog or cat can save an owner thousands, and at times, tens of thousands of dollars. It could even mean the difference between having to make a life or death decision in the case of an accident or emergency. In this segment, Pooches at Play hosts Gyton Grantley and Lara Shannon walk through the steps of applying for pet insurance and the ins and outs of what you need to know to ensure your pet is covered in times of need.
August 7, 2017
December 6, 2018
- What to consider when taking a puppy on holidaySeptember 8, 2019
- Keeping your dog’s teeth free from gum diseaseAugust 31, 2019
- Why you need to protect your dog from HeartwormAugust 3, 2019
- The benefits of using the All About George organic dog balmJuly 27, 2019
- First Aid Tips For DogsJuly 20, 2019