Having pet insurance for your dog or cat can save an owner thousands, and at times, tens of thousands of dollars. It could even mean the difference between having to make a life or death decision in the case of an accident or emergency. In this segment, Pooches at Play hosts Gyton Grantley and Lara Shannon walk through the steps of applying for pet insurance and the ins and outs of what you need to know to ensure your pet is covered in times of need.
January 17, 2018
August 6, 2018
- How to identify and treat stick injuries in dogsOctober 13, 2018
- Treating ‘Cherry Eye’ in dogs and catsSeptember 29, 2018
- Hip Dysplasia in dogs – the symptoms and treatmentSeptember 22, 2018
- Understanding Vet bills and costsSeptember 8, 2018
- The importance of keeping your pets’ teeth cleanSeptember 1, 2018