Having pet insurance for your dog or cat can save an owner thousands, and at times, tens of thousands of dollars. It could even mean the difference between having to make a life or death decision in the case of an accident or emergency. In this segment, Pooches at Play hosts Gyton Grantley and Lara Shannon walk through the steps of applying for pet insurance and the ins and outs of what you need to know to ensure your pet is covered in times of need.
- When to consider euthanasia for your petJune 16, 2019
- Are you putting your dog at risk of a stick injury?June 15, 2019
- Keeping your dog’s teeth free from gum diseaseJune 11, 2019
- Is it time to change the diet for your older dog?June 10, 2019
- Treating ‘Cherry Eye’ in dogs and catsJune 8, 2019