Having pet insurance for your dog or cat can save an owner thousands, and at times, tens of thousands of dollars. It could even mean the difference between having to make a life or death decision in the case of an accident or emergency. In this segment, Pooches at Play hosts Gyton Grantley and Lara Shannon walk through the steps of applying for pet insurance and the ins and outs of what you need to know to ensure your pet is covered in times of need.
- Meet Roo the canine blood donorJuly 19, 2018
- How vaccinations protect pets and the role of titre testingJuly 16, 2018
- Advice to help you cope with the loss of a petJune 24, 2018
- The need for more dog blood donors to help save livesJune 14, 2018
- How IVDD affects dogs and some breeds in particularJune 7, 2018