You may have seen that Channel 10 BOLD is screening repeats of Pooches at Play past series’. As a result please note that the competitions currently being promoted in these repeat series are no longer open for entry.
We apologise for any disappointment this may cause, but due to how the TV show is supplied to Network TEN, we are unable to re-edit and delete the competition promotion part.
We are however in production with Series 4 which will be on air from July 20th with a new competition, whilst we also run competitions via our social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook (@poochesatplay) from time to time as well, so please check us out there.
For full disclosure please see the full Terms & Conditions from the original competition below and all posts and winner announcements relating to the original competition here.
Note that these T&C’s relate to the previous on-air competition ran Saturday 1ST December 2018 at 8am and ended 11:59pm on Saturday 19 January 2019.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The ‘Promoter’ of this competition is Pooches at Play Pty Ltd (registered business address: PO Box 7338 Brighton VIC 3186; ABN 33 149 753 551.)
- The ‘Sponsor’ of this competition is PETstock Pty Ltd (registered business address: 121 Lydiard Street North, Ballarat 3350; ABN 80 098 394 588.)
- The promotion commences at 8:00 AEST on Saturday 1st December 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on Saturday 19th January 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- For an entry to be valid and considered for a prize the entrant and entry must:
- Upload a video of their pet performing a trick, skill, or clever creative activity with a minimum 15 seconds and maximum 60 seconds of footage to the applicable page on the PETstock Australia website.
- Be original content and free of copyright or licensing restrictions.
- Be of sufficient quality and visibility and in line with the basic technical specifications outlined in these Terms & Conditions ie: filmed in minimum 720P resolution, and preferably held in a horizontal / landscape position.
- The “Pooches at Play Smart Pets 2” competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on creative merit, originality and expertise of the performed trick, skill or activity.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe third party rights.
- Entrants who entered “Pooches at Play Smart Pets” competition cannot upload the same entry. Entries identical to those entered into our original competition will be invalid and not be eligible. Runner up entrants from the original competition are welcome to enter again with new content, however, the winner of the original “Pooches at Play Smart Pets” competition is exempt from entering again.
- Entrants must correctly fill out all required details and upload their video via the Pooches at Play / PETstock competition entry form page to be eligible to win.
- Incomplete or entries that do not meet the basic technical requirements will be removed from the short-listing process each Monday following the latest episode screening during the promotional period.
- The basic technical requirements for the video include a minimum 720pHD resolution (1280 x720 pixels) at 30 frames per second (fps): 60GM per minute; but ideally set to1080p HD at 30 fps:130MB per minute and camera/video held in a horizontal/landscape orientation.
- Valid entries will be judged by a representative of the Promoter and Sponsor from Monday 21 to Friday 25 January 2019. The overall winner and runner up entries will all be selected during this time and will be announced on the Pooches at Play website and Pooches at Play & PETstock Facebook pages on or by Sunday 27 January 2019.
- Winners will be decided at the judge’s discretion and based on creative merit and fulfilling the basic technical requirements.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the judging process.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits and entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive including but not limited to profanity, animal cruelty, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language, or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Directors and employees of the Promoter, Sponsor and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter, Sponsor and agencies associated with this promotion and the Promoter and Sponsor may use the entrants name, video and photographs for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes and including ongoing public viewing on the PETstock ‘Smart Pet’s You Tube Channel.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable* and non-redeemable for cash.
- Individual prizes may also be subject to their own Terms & Conditions regarding their use or redemption to be advised at the time of distribution to the winner and runner-ups.
- The first prize includes:
- 1 x $500 PETstock gift card redeemable in-store or online at http://www.petstock.com.au
- A year’s supply of pet food (maximum value of $100 per month (X 12 months) to be spent in one transaction at participating PETstock stores no later than the last day of each month. Value redeemable from 1st December 2018 and ends November 2019. Total value no more than $1,200).
- 1 x $500 Endota Spa gift voucher donated by HIF (redeemable in-store or online at endotaspa.com.au.)
- $500 worth of Family Parks gift vouchers to visit any of their pet-friendly parks, Australia-wide. To find a pet-friendly park visit http://www.familyparks.com.au (terms and conditions apply).
- The runner up prizes include 3 x $100 PETstock gift cards redeemable in-store or online at petstock.com.au
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by 31st March 2019, then the prize will be forfeited and a new overall winner will be selected from the 3 runner up entrants.
- Total prize pool value is up to $2,700. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the competition is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.