Located 33km south of Gundagai, halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, Hillview Farmstay offers travellers a home away from home in country NSW. Plus pets are welcome too!
Set on almost 1,000 acres of rolling hills and natural bush land, the property provides families with a place where children can freely interact with farm animals and be immersed in beautiful rural Australia.
There are 6 self-contained luxury accommodations – from a cosy 1 bedroom cottage, through to a 4 bedroom house. There’s also, a glamping Safari Tent.
Numerous activities make it the perfect getaway and they include
- Buggy ride and animal feeding (cows, chickens, alpacas, miniature horse, sheep and goat)
- Watch the animal mustering (we produce prime beef for the local market)
- Ride the buggy and see our resident kangaroos during sunset
- Play tennis (night lights available)
- Play billards in our Shearing Shed (common area and games room)
- Walk or run on the tracks
- Explore our gardens and pick fresh fruits for dinner
- Toast your marshmallows by the fire-pit
- Enjoy the BBQ platter with local wine and beer
- Or sit back on your veranda and listen to the birds
To find out more or to book a stay visit their website.