COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER.
Do you have a great idea or suggestion to make a caravan even more pet-friendly?
If so, submit your idea into our pet-friendly caravan competition being run in conjunction with New Age Caravans, to win a $500 prize pack including:
- 1 x $250PETstock gift voucher
- $250 worth of Family Parks gift vouchers to visit any of their pet-friendly parks, Australia-wide.
Please note whilst the dates on the New Age Caravan website are from the previous competition, due to the repeat series the competition is running again from Saturday 5th January 8am and ends 11:59pm on Sunday 20th January 2019.
To enter, simply submit your suggestion of what you would like to see added to, or in, a caravan to make it even more pet-friendly HERE.
You can also upload a drawing, photo or diagram to help illustrate your idea for a greater chance to win.
Rules of Entry:
- Submit your idea for making a caravan more pet-friendly.
- Provide original ideas, free of copyright or licensing restrictions.
- Upload a drawing, photo or diagram to help illustrate your idea for a greater chance to win.
NEW AGE CARAVANS PROMOTION – ROUND 2
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The ‘Promoter’ of this competition is New Age Caravans Pty Ltd (registered business address: 29 Shirley Way, Epping, VIC 3076; ABN 45 112 877 139).
- The promotion commences at 8:00am AEST on Saturday 5th January and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 20th January 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- For an entry to be valid and considered for a prize the entrant and entry must:
- Submit an original idea for a pet-friendly caravan feature or modification via the New Age Caravans entry form.
- Provide the required contact details requested within the entry form.
- The “New Age Pet Friendly Caravan competition 2” is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on creative merit, originality and design feasibility.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe third party rights.
- Entrants must correctly fill out all required details to be eligible to win.
- Incomplete or unfeasible design entries will be removed from the short-listing process during the promotional period.
- Entrants who entered the first Pooches at Play “New Age Competition” held in November 2018 cannot upload the same entry. Entries identical to those entered into our original competition will be invalid and not be eligible. The winner of the original competition is exempt from entering again.
- Valid entries will be judged by a representative of New Age Caravans from Monday 21st January to Friday 25 January 2019. The overall winner will be announced on the New Age Caravans and ‘Pooches at Play’ Facebook pages on or by Sunday 27th January 2018.
- Winners will be decided at the judge’s discretion and based on creative merit and fulfilling the basic technical requirements.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the judging process.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits and entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive including but not limited to profanity, animal cruelty, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language, or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Directors and employees of the Promoter, Sponsor and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion. The Promoter and its associated agencies may use the entrants name and suggestions for any commercial purpose, including future caravan design modifications, promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable* and non-redeemable for cash.
- Individual prizes may also be subject to their own Terms & Conditions regarding their use or redemption to be advised at the time of distribution to the winner and runner-ups.
- The first prize includes:
- 1 x $250 PETstock gift card redeemable in-store or online at http://www.petstock.com
- $250 worth of Family Parks gift vouchers to visit any of their pet-friendly parks, Australia-wide. To find a pet-friendly park visit http://www.familyparks.com.au
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by 31st March 2019, then the prize will be forfeited and a new overall winner will be selected from the shortlisted entries.
- Total prize pool value is $500. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the competition is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.